Charged my nexus
Devices not charging, leave the charging cable plugged for one hour (even of the screen doesn't do anything) try to switch on the device then immediately unplug then reconnect the charger. This always works for me and happens almost every time I let the battery completely discharge.
Having the same issue, the device won't stop restarting in my case. The battery level is not increasing either. Also happening after a long while being discharged.
If you let your Nexus 7 die completely, you may run into a screen flashing or pixel party experience once plugged into a charger that won’t bring you joy. The device, at least mine and in others’ cases, won’t turn on with any combination of button pressing. Well, there is one combo along with a charger that worked for me, getting my nexus 7 accessories back on the charging path of pleasure.
To charge a dead Nexus 7 Press and hold the power button until it turns on. It could be for upwards of 30 seconds. It happens to my n7 here and there
- Plug-in your dead Nexus 7 to a wall charger. (Jump immediately to step 2.)
- Immediately after plugging it in, press Volume Down and Power at the same time.
Should get you into the bootloader menu. You may have to try this with different chargers or test out the timing in order to get it to work.
- Once in the bootloader menu, use Volume Down until you see “Power Off Device.”
- Choose that option with the Power button.
- Once your device is off, unplug the charger and then plug it back into the device.
- You should now see the battery meter with your device returning to life.
Hope that helps those of you with dead New nexus 7. For the rest of you, I suggest not letting your Nexus 7 completely run out of juice. find yourself a charger at nextbuying.com.
The same thing happened to me last week and I panicked but I left in on the charger and it eventually powered on again. If you haven't done this maybe give it a try.
Nexus device do you have? I'm not sure about the Nexus line, but Android devices failing after a full discharge is not uncommon leave it in there for a heft amount of time, and see if that makes a difference.